lørdag, april 01, 2006

Passion's Light

Av: Carole A. Henry

Standing on top of the hill that he once climbed in tears,
A heart swelled in agony smothered by fountains of grief.
Reaching deep beyond the boundaries of a tormented soul
Here I fell upon two broken knees crying for his blood.

My savior found me upon the dusty roads long traveled,
Becoming the guide who led me homeward.
With arms wrapped tightly around this sobbing mass,
Lifting me from the pain and agony within my soul.

Looking up before me hung the broken body of a man,
Gently his blood flowed freely upon the ground.
Withered fingers reached down to touch the warmth of his life,
Tears washed my spirit free.

Spirits soared up toward the heavens out among the stars,
Freedom sang forth from a broken heart
Winter danced into the warmth of spring,
He held me close and loved me greatly as I am.

Upon the hill I found my savior, my brother, my friend,
Love renewed me and took me home again.
Light shines eternal among the darkest recesses of my soul,
And yet, I cry, because I know He died for me.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

wow, kult! visste ikkje at du hadde blogg:) nå æ du så godt som lagt te i mine linka:) Stå på Oddbjørg, du he fått fast læsar:)

AnN HeLEn sa...

Snart på tide m enn nye blogg?

AnN HeLEn sa...

:D

AnN HeLEn sa...

sorry viss du vart skoffa nå øve at dæ bare va æg å hadde kommentert:D men du må seriøst få gangen på enn nye!=)

Oddbjørg sa...

hehe, ja sga få gangen på dæ når æg he ti, å i tillegg he noge på hjernen...:) så dæ dokke nok snart åpp noge enn seine kvell:D